• Overall responsible for representing the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all business-related activities.
• Actively executes key quality strategic sales related programs/projects within assigned area of responsibility. These are activities in support of business objectives.
• Works with customers locally and conduit of information for Sales Manager. Communicate with local customers to facilitate sales operations
• Review questions stated in the team feasibility commitment sheet related to customer's capability and capacity requirement.
• Shall prepare quotation and submit on time to customer. Including customer CBD breakdown whenever required. Also involve in price negotiation with customer when necessary.
• Sales personnel shall coordinate prepare customer (SCR,TLG,VRF, NDA, etc...) documents & meeting with customer together with PQP (Product Quality Planning) team members to understand customer's specific requirements such as drawing ,packaging standard, capability
,capacity , customer's project milestone etc.
• Customer shall issue LOI and/or PO as a confirmation for project secured by Sales team. Sales Executive shall prepare work order and PQP team members shall sign the work order to trigger them to kick off with the new project development.
• Compile and prepare monthly forecasts. Provides visibility for 3 months forward forecast. Manages upside and escalates downside with customers and operations.
• Follow and maintain internal system following the ISO and TS standards.
• Manage customer visit in plant (preparation, transportation, entertainment, etc.)
• Perform tasks as assigned by Superior as and when required.
EXPECTATIONS OF THE ROLE
• Regular update of quality, quantity of RFQ status at site level and RFQ closure for local sites.
• Provide regular sales KPI updates/reports to Manager.
• Monthly narrative (PPT format) of site order versus revenue, explanation on gap and recovery, summary and update of accounts. On-going updates of new business and EOL status.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Degree or Diploma in related field plus a minimum of 2-3years relevant experience.
• Work experience related to the plastic manufacturing process or equivalent.
• Demonstrated ability to work with teams and build effective working relationships is a must.
• Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Good working knowledge of English, written and spoken.
• Good working knowledge of computer skills (excel, word, power point).